Prudence condom is gently lubricated to increase pleasure for you and your partner. Enjoy with your partner the safe and smooth experience of Prudence condom.
HOW TO USE:
- Carefully open the packaging so the condom does not tear.
- Put lubricant on the outside of the closed end.
- Squeeze together the sides of the inner ring at the closed end of the condom and insert into the vagina or anus.
- Push the inner ring into the vagina or anus as far as it will go, with the outer ring lying outside the vagina or anus.
- If the outer ring is pushed inside the vagina or anus, stop and put it back in the right place.
- Make sure the penis enters the condom and does not go between the condom and the wall of the vagina or rectum.
- Immediately after sex, slightly twist and pull the end of the condom to remove it, taking care not to spill any semen in the vagina or rectum.
- Safely dispose of the condoms.
- To keep them at their best, store these condoms in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- No form of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy, STIs and HIV.